Join us on Saturday 25th February for a celebration of local food, food growing and climate action.
Ymunwch a ni ar ddydd Sadwrn 25 Chwefror i ddathlu bwyd lleol, tyfu bwyd a gweithredu ar newid hinsawdd.
Over the past year, with funding from the National Lottery, Penarth Growing Community has hosted a range of events, activities and workshops around local food, food growing and climate action. As we reach the end of the funded project, its time for a final hurrah!
We’d like to invite all of you who have taken part in our activities and events this year to come along, enjoy each others company and mark this moment with a celebration.
There will be:
- a brief overview of the project, sharing success
- a light lunch made for us by Wild Thing
- a talk about all things local food from Founder of Riverside Market, local food activist and social entrepreneur, Steve Garrett
- reflections on nature, food and climate from local people
- a chance to share your feedback on events you attended and share ideas for what you’d like to see next
- networking and community connection
Don’t worry if you haven’t been to any events, but like the sound of this one, come along and enjoy!
Click here to book a place, and we hope to see you there!